Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So. Hey. I don't think anybody reads this, probably cause I never post, but anyway.

Sort of as a New Year's resolution, I decided to actually do something with my time this year. Mostly I was inspired by this post by A Beautiful Mess about doing a 365 challenge.

I don't know if I could do a photo-a-day one, since this will be my first attempt at anything of the sort. So I found Photo Friday. They send a prompt every Friday, and you post a link to your uploaded picture on their site.

Once a week sounds better than every day. So I will be putting my pictures on here, so that I have static links to provide for the website.

I think mostly I'll be the only one seeing them. But if you do happen to find me, enjoy! And hopefully I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment